- Should I Worry About Condensation in a Whisky Bottle or Decanter?
- Glenlivet 15 YO French Oak Reserve Tasting Notes
- What’s in the Los Angeles International Airport Terminal 7 Duty Free?
- Innis & Gunn Oak Aged Beer – Toasted IPA, Rum Aged & The Original Tasting Notes
- What should I do if my scotch whisky smells moldy?
Monthly Archives: December 2008
In 1988, the United Distillers and Vintners began marketing the “Classic Malts of Scotland” as a selection of six single malt scotch whiskies that were representative of the best Scotch whiskey available. The United Distillers and Vintners was later purchased … Continue reading
When it comes to enjoy scotch and “tasting” it, many of your senses come into play. You can see the color of the scotch, you smell the aromatics as you swirl it in your glass, you taste the flavors that … Continue reading
Lagavulin 16 is another scotch I’ve had on many an occasion but I never really sat down to sip it with the intent of breaking it down and pulling out the flavors. Lagavulin is rated a 95 in Michael Jackson’s … Continue reading
Tonight I decided to have some more of The Glenlivet… I feel a little pretentious writing “The” Glenlivet, it’s like when football players say “The” Ohio State University. I suppose The Glenlivet’s history gives it more right to add the … Continue reading
Scotch is the name used for whiskey, or whisky, produced in Scotland. In order for a whiskey to be called Scotch, it has to produced in adherence to the Scotch Whisky Act 1988 and the Scotch Whisky Order 1990, both … Continue reading