- John on Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued
- Jim on Best Glass for Scotch Whisky: Glencairn, Copita, Reidel Vinum, or Tumbler?
- In Defense of the Double Old Fashioned Glass » Scotch Addict on Scotch: Neat or On the Rocks?
- Rick on Elijah Craig 12 YO Bourbon Tasting Notes Review
- Jason on Best Glass for Scotch Whisky: Glencairn, Copita, Reidel Vinum, or Tumbler?
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Did you know that there exists in this world a $30,000 bottle of Scotch? Yep. Another pricey Scotch whisky has been sold for an impressive number. This time it’s the Chivas Royal Salute. Gustad recently proclaimed his love of the … Continue reading