- dheeraj.poonia on Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued
- Luis M on Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued
- Brendan on How to Take Advantage of Duty Free Shopping
- Jim on How Long Will an Opened Bottle of Whisky Stay Good?
- Tony Wessling on How Long Will an Opened Bottle of Whisky Stay Good?
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I’ve heard of pairing scotch with dark chocolate but until Highland Park sent me an email about pairing their Highland Park 25 with vanilla ice cream, I’d never heard of pairing the two together. As an aside, pairing chocolate with … Continue reading
Dalmore had three bottles of its Dalmore 64 Trinitas and has sold two of them. The Dalmore 64 Trinitas has a price of £100,000/€113,510 each, or approximately $156,980 USD as I type this and only one bottle is left. The … Continue reading
Long time readers of Scotch Addict will probably recognize that I don’t drink many blended Scotch whiskies, as many of my tasting notes are of single malts, but I do enjoy a blend from time to time to add a … Continue reading
Macallan is one of my favorite single malt Scotches and this holiday season, shipping in November, Macallan will be offering a new eye-catching dazzling box for all your gift giving needs (hint hint, nudge nudge). A photo of the new … Continue reading