- Alistair on What is the smokiest peatiest scotch whisky?
- K. Michael on What is the smokiest peatiest scotch whisky?
- Harvey G. on Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued
- ed devlin on Shieldaig Speyside 18 Year Review & Tasting Notes
- What is the smokiest peatiest scotch whisky? » Scotch Addict on Is Peatyness Measurable?
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Chivas Regal is a blended Scotch whisky that calls the Strathisla Distillery, at Keith, Moray in Speyside, it’s home distillery. It is produced by the Chivas Brothers, which is now owned by Pernod Ricard, a spirits conglomerate that owns The … Continue reading