- dheeraj.poonia on Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued
- Luis M on Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued
- Brendan on How to Take Advantage of Duty Free Shopping
- Jim on How Long Will an Opened Bottle of Whisky Stay Good?
- Tony Wessling on How Long Will an Opened Bottle of Whisky Stay Good?
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Look at enough bottles of Scotch whisky and you’ll start seeing the same words over and over again. How many distilleries have “glen” in their name? Glenlivet, Glenfiddich, Glengoyne, Glenfarclas, Glen Grant… you get the idea. Many of the distillers … Continue reading
When it comes to scotch, I think it’s best served in a scotch tasting glass and with nothing else. Some prefer it on the rocks but I usually have it neat (without ice). There are, however, plenty of scotch mixed … Continue reading
I was surprised to learn that 90% of all whisky sales are towards blended Scotch whiskies and not single malt whiskies. While The Star doesn’t cite a reference, I’m inclined to believe them because many of the most famous brands … Continue reading
One of my favorite Scotches is The Balvenie’s 12 year old DoubleWood. It spends most of its live in a traditional oak whisky cask and then spends a little vacation in a Spanish oak sherry cask. It spends a little … Continue reading