- Alistair on What is the smokiest peatiest scotch whisky?
- K. Michael on What is the smokiest peatiest scotch whisky?
- Harvey G. on Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued
- ed devlin on Shieldaig Speyside 18 Year Review & Tasting Notes
- What is the smokiest peatiest scotch whisky? » Scotch Addict on Is Peatyness Measurable?
Category Archives: Legal
Whenever I fly internationally, which isn’t very often, I always make it a point to visit duty free. The selection in duty free is always cheaper and sometimes varied enough that you can find some gems you’ve never heard of. … Continue reading
Bootleg whisky shouldn’t be a problem, but it is. Any time you have something of value, you’ll have fraudsters and thieves try to counterfeit it in order to make a quick buck. This is especially true if it’s a scotch … Continue reading
Several years ago, I visited The Scotch Whisky Experience in Edinburgh and was introduced to something I’d never heard of before – The Macallan Amber. We didn’t take the Experience tour, we simply ate at the restaurant, and the waiter … Continue reading