- Should I Worry About Condensation in a Whisky Bottle or Decanter?
- Glenlivet 15 YO French Oak Reserve Tasting Notes
- What’s in the Los Angeles International Airport Terminal 7 Duty Free?
- Innis & Gunn Oak Aged Beer – Toasted IPA, Rum Aged & The Original Tasting Notes
- What should I do if my scotch whisky smells moldy?
- ethan on Scotch Barrel Sizes: Firkin, Kilderkin, Hogshead, Butt & Tun
- Jim on $200,000 Dalmore 62 Year
- Nathan Haubrich on $200,000 Dalmore 62 Year
- Lesley on Thanks for subscribing!
- Lindsay on Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued
Category Archives: Video
Ralfy, who runs Ralfy.com, an eccentric (collection of) whisky blog(s) with an eccentric whisky commentator; shares with us his three best malt whiskies for beginners in a short video: He recommends Old Pulteney 12, Highland Park 12, and Caol Ila … Continue reading
Here’s an interesting way to consume whisky, courtesy of James May and Oz Clark on the BBC’s Man Lab show: Essentially you pressurize a bottle, one that has a bit of whisky at the bottom, with a hand pump and … Continue reading
I had no idea that Glenrothes was having a Whisky Maker contest, calling it the “The Glenrothes Whisky Maker contest,” in which they were looking for amateur whisky makers from all across the globe. The contest ran from October 2010 … Continue reading