- dheeraj.poonia on Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued
- Luis M on Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued
- Brendan on How to Take Advantage of Duty Free Shopping
- Jim on How Long Will an Opened Bottle of Whisky Stay Good?
- Tony Wessling on How Long Will an Opened Bottle of Whisky Stay Good?
Tag Archives: Ardbeg
How many people are familiar with Johnnie Walker? Practically everyone who has had whisky, and even many who haven’t, are familiar with the rainbow of colors that make up Johnnie Walker. Most have heard of Johnnie Walker Red, Black, Blue, … Continue reading
It’s very difficult to mass categorize the wonderful spirits of Scotland’s myriad collection of distilleries but if one were forced two, the easiest buckets to put them in are based on smokiness. On one side, we have the heavily “peated,” … Continue reading