- Who are Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Johnnie Walker and other fun whiskey facts
- Japanese Highball Cocktail
- Cleveland Whiskey: Whiskey in 24 Hours?
- Three Beer and Whisky Cocktails: It’s Bitter to Be Hoppy, Lemon Tell You Somethin’ Honey, Beer & Loathing
- The Manhattan: The Story of the First Modern Cocktail by Philip Greene
Tag Archives: Black Grouse
Most of the time I drink scotch, I do it neat. Very rarely do I add ice, but when I do it’s often because it’s a cocktail. I’m a sucker for a nice, balanced, fruit-inspired cocktail. I discovered this one, … Continue reading
How many people are familiar with Johnnie Walker? Practically everyone who has had whisky, and even many who haven’t, are familiar with the rainbow of colors that make up Johnnie Walker. Most have heard of Johnnie Walker Red, Black, Blue, … Continue reading