- Who are Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Johnnie Walker and other fun whiskey facts
- Japanese Highball Cocktail
- Cleveland Whiskey: Whiskey in 24 Hours?
- Three Beer and Whisky Cocktails: It’s Bitter to Be Hoppy, Lemon Tell You Somethin’ Honey, Beer & Loathing
- The Manhattan: The Story of the First Modern Cocktail by Philip Greene
Tag Archives: Blended Whiskey
Long time readers of Scotch Addict will probably recognize that I don’t drink many blended Scotch whiskies, as many of my tasting notes are of single malts, but I do enjoy a blend from time to time to add a … Continue reading
Forbes has a very entertaining and educational article on the history of Scotch whiskies written by F. Paul Pacult, who writes the Spirit Journal. It discusses the origins of scotch whiskies, how whisky is produced today, and talks a lot … Continue reading