- dheeraj.poonia on Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued
- Luis M on Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued
- Brendan on How to Take Advantage of Duty Free Shopping
- Jim on How Long Will an Opened Bottle of Whisky Stay Good?
- Tony Wessling on How Long Will an Opened Bottle of Whisky Stay Good?
Tag Archives: Blended Whiskey
Long time readers of Scotch Addict will probably recognize that I don’t drink many blended Scotch whiskies, as many of my tasting notes are of single malts, but I do enjoy a blend from time to time to add a … Continue reading
Forbes has a very entertaining and educational article on the history of Scotch whiskies written by F. Paul Pacult, who writes the Spirit Journal. It discusses the origins of scotch whiskies, how whisky is produced today, and talks a lot … Continue reading