- dheeraj.poonia on Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued
- Luis M on Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued
- Brendan on How to Take Advantage of Duty Free Shopping
- Jim on How Long Will an Opened Bottle of Whisky Stay Good?
- Tony Wessling on How Long Will an Opened Bottle of Whisky Stay Good?
Tag Archives: Johnnie Walker
We recently went on a trip to China and as I was wandering around the duty free store at JFK, I saw something new in the Johnnie Walker area of the store. I normally don’t drink Johnnie Walker, I tend … Continue reading
It looks like Johnnie Walker Green Label will be discontinued. Updated Oct 29th, 2013: I emailed Johnnie Walker and received this response from a representative named Eliza – “We value loyal consumers such as yourself and we appreciate your enthusiasm. … Continue reading
In mid-2006, Forbes listed the world’s most expensive whiskies with the top bottle netting $38,000. That’s right, a single bottle of the stuff at the top of the list costs more than most of the cars on the road today. … Continue reading